Ploticus 2.42 – May 2013
Maintenance release with these bug fixes:
- various code updates to reduce warnings arising from newer gcc versions / lint in strict mode.
- chron prefab - fixes to the error bars; data point symbols
- heatmap prefab - wasn't obeying the legend=no parameter... fixed.
- proc boxplot - incorrect error message on number of statfields supplied,
and likely other erratic behavior, when doing median-based bars plus a mean symbol.
- the 'legendlabel' attribute was only accepting first
whitespace-delimited token... should accept entire line. Affected these procs: bars, curvefit, lineplot, scatterplot, and vector.
- Web site / documentation... facelift and pared down / cleaned up
Release notes for 2.41 and earlier versions