June 2013 ... Documentation refinement pass
Doing a gradual pass thru the documentation to pare down, remove obsolete content, and spruce up appearance.
Ploticus 2.42 – May 2013
Maintenance release with these bug fixes:
- various code updates to reduce warnings arising from newer gcc versions / lint in strict mode.
- chron prefab - fixes to the error bars; data point symbols
- heatmap prefab - wasn't obeying the legend=no parameter... fixed.
- proc boxplot - incorrect error message on number of statfields supplied,
and likely other erratic behavior, when doing median-based bars plus a mean symbol.
- the 'legendlabel' attribute was only accepting first
whitespace-delimited token... should accept entire line. Affected these procs: bars, curvefit, lineplot, scatterplot, and vector.
Release notes for 2.41 and earlier versions