• Download ploticus 2.42 source code or linux x86-64 binary
• How to build the source code
• Release notes
• Download earlier versions
Documentation and examples
Please use the documentation and examples available on this SourceForge web site.
Docs and examples are no longer distributed.
This section describes items contributed over the years... they have not necessarily been examined or evaluated by us,
and some may no longer be active.
Please contact the contributor directly with questions or support requests.
- a pascal unit with the translated ploticus headers and a demo program. Tested with FreePascal on Mac OS X.
Posted 25 Apr 2012. Contributed by Michael Schindler email@example.com
Files: UPloticus2.pas.zip Ploticus2_Demo.pas.zip
- Python interface - A wrapper for the libploticus library that provides an interface for making ploticus calls using Python.
Updated 7 July 2009.
- Flash FDB Cyrillic fonts (Windows-1251 code page) for ploticus compiled with Ming 0.2a are
Posted 18 Mar 2008.
- EasyTimeline tool
creating timelines, by Erik Zachte.