Ploticus version 2.41, released on 11 Mar '09
Version 2.42 May2013
What's new page
Earlier change logs
- New proc: proc pvalue for computing pvalues associated with t-test.
- proc scatterplot - new attribute colorfield allows you to control data point color directly
from a data field (not involving the legend-driven technique).
- proc areadef - new attributes clickmapadjust for tweaking the overall position of grid clickmap,
and catbinsadjust useful in setting up a plotting area with categories that are slid -0.5.
- proc print - new variable that is set called FOUNDROW, which lets you determine which data row contains
a given value, then pass the row number to the $datarow() function
- proc catlines - column bars
- category names having embedded whitespace can now be used for positioning (use underscores in the location spec)
- prefabs - new parameters xgridskip, ygridskip, xgridblocks, ygridblocks, firststub, laststub
Thanks to all those who reported and/or supplied fixes for these bugs...
- C coding issue - string pointer comparisons, was ok on gcc but failed on sun C compiler and others
- clickmap - double url encoding bug
- tokncpy() fix affecting win32 builds
- proc processdata action: breaks not setting NRECORDS to 0 on eof
- proc processdata - result field names are set later, allowing current field names to be used in select statements
- on clickmap tags, alt= attribute added so that output passes xml validation
- numgroup() function - contributed bugfix installed
- datetime stubs - seconds were incorrect
- clickmap urlencoding - spaces are now urlencoded to %20 (previously was +)
- direct pixel data points are now influenced by -scale
- proc catlines able to function with just one subcat (use to require at least two)
- instability related to field name headers, getfname()
- memory leak in grgd.c, Gptlist
- date stubs dislaying garbage when given unrecognized date format string
- lineplot XFINAL was incorrect
data display engine
Copyright Steve Grubb